Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black Friday fun

I wanted desperately to snap pics and tell of all the wonderful adventures we had this year on Black Friday. But I can't spoil the surprises, so I will just show you this one deal.

I don't usually buy stuff for myself on that special day BUT... I'd recently bought these at Old Navy in Tualatin:
I stumbled on a sale with all clearance clothes half off. Those jackets were about $7.25 each! I bought all they had (37!) to donate to the Caring Closet, which helps clothe needy families in our school district. The worker was excited to assist with my donation and gave me a couple $5 cash cards to thank me.

So after we hit all the major morning sales on Black Friday, we swung by Old Navy to see if they had any more door-buster $15 jeans left. With my card, I scored these for just $10!
It's not as cheap as my last score, but I'm super excited! I LOVE a good deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment