Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tigard Family Fest 2010 - PR!!!!

Another race, another PR. What can I say... I'm amazing ;)
The Tigard Family Fest 5K run/walk is awesome. Free entry, free shirt (though they only had larges and extra larges today... major bummer), free breakfast. And today... a personal record. We recruited a bunch of friends to join in the fun, and Brad carried a small camera to capture all our finishes!
Luann and me:
She kicked in the after burners and sprinted past me at the finish:
But I was just steps behind (and I finally passed that lady!):
New personal best for me! (Last race I finished at 29:51)
Michael (in Carhartts and work boots!), Noah, Emma and Noah:
Mike and Baby Titus:
Kendra (hey, those kids are running the wrong way!):
Mom:
Karen, Laura, Tim and Jesse:
Cameraman Brad:
All-you-can-eat breakfast!!!
A shuttle bus takes runners and walkers back to the start line, but Brad and I ran back, tummies full of French toast and sausages (no sausage for me!). Second run:
Not bad!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment