Thursday, December 31, 2009

Traditional Wood Christmas Eve

Brad's family always gathers on Christmas Eve for snacks. In recent years, we've met at Barb and Gene's Newberg house in the afternoon before I had to scoot off to NFC for bells. We paused briefly before digging in to the goodies Donna made:
After we were sufficiently stuffed, we opened some gifts. Barb looked chic in her trendy NYC scarf from Jill.
Gene did not model his new undies!
I scored a Santa Mickey for my collection!
And Steve took home some cargo sweat knickers.
After, my mom, sis and I played with our handbell choir in three candlelight services at Newberg Friends. When we finally left the church about 9:30 p.m., it was foggy, frosty and gorgeous!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you got a picture of the luminarias outside the church Christmas Eve. We thought they were exceptionally lovely with the fog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were amazing! I wish I had taken the time to set up my little tripod to get a better shot. Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete