Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cookie party!

In case you haven't caught on, I really like baking and I really like hanging out with friends. Combine the two and you have a winner!

Thursday afternoon started as a playdate for me and Kendra. The plan was to bake sugar cookies at her house and then bring them back to my place to decorate during our weekly "The Office" party. The guest list quickly grew, and Kendra's house was full of laughter and chatter (and wedding planning... congrats, Chris & Theresa!!) from a whole bunch of ladies. A couple guys also got in on the fun.

We packed up and several of us moved to my house to continue the party. More men were added, and we had a great evening of veggie chili (thanks, Lindsey!!), cookies, cheeseball (thanks, Kendra!!), and good times. By the way, I've never seen such artistic care taken to decorate a little sugar cookie!
YAY!

-Liz :)

3 comments:

  1. I love reading and seeing pictures of the fun your community of friends have together. Wish I were 40years(AUGHHHHHH!)younger so we could join your fun. Blessings on you all.
    Love, Marcile Crandall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived 8000 miles closer to Newberg and could come over. We have fallen in love with "the office" and Brad loves frosting more than anyone I know.... hugs and kisses from Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ... looking at those pictures makes me want to do it all over again ... what fun we had!! And if I may be so bold (since it's not my blog and all) ... Marcile, we would love to have you anytime, even without the 40-years-younger part! And Emily ... maybe we'll have to plan Round 2 for this summer when you guys are here!

    ReplyDelete