Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm awesome

I know it's early in the tourney, but I have to brag now while I can. Friend Gregg invited me to join his traditional for-bragging-rights March Madness pool. I don't like college hoops and have never paid any attention to the annual craziness. But since I like Gregg, I decided to add to his fun. Well, his fun has turned to my fun!

With 12 games out of the way, I'm in first place (along with two others in his group)! I never thought I would enjoy that so much! Knowing that my moment won't last long, I've already sent off an e-mail to Gregg, made a call to my sis and snapped a screengrab of the bracket before it all changes (it may have already).

-Liz :)

PS - Eryn is right behind me with just two losses - yay!

PPS - Where's Gregg?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you are liking this! The thing I love, is that all through the three weeks, there's opportunity for almost everybody to be excited. You can be doing terrible, and then pick one upset and look like a genius. You can be doing great, and then fall back with the rest of the pack...only to zoom up again later!

    I'm behind you, but I still could catch up!

    ReplyDelete