Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Marathon

On your mark, get set, go! The Christmas Marathon is under way in the Wood household. All my family lives here, so that's always meant a lot of Christmas celebrations. Now that Brad's family is involved, we have even more fun stops along the way. Oh, and don't forget my handbell choir at NFC!

Here's the rundown so far:

Saturday evening was a super-yummy dinner at Mike and Aj's in Dundee. Brad's grandmother, parents and cousins gathered for food and fun gifts.

Sunday, I was up at 5 a.m. for three handbell performances at church. In between services, Eryn and I helped Santa with some last-minute shopping.

After, we headed down a stormy I-5 to Eugene to celebrate with my dad's family. My news job/schedule forced me to skip the last several McKee parties, and I was so happy to be there this year! My grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and cousins' kids were all there. What a full house!





Next up, Brad's folks are coming this afternoon for traditional Christmas Eve snacks at our house. Then I'm off to NFC for another three services of handbells.

Wait until you hear about tomorrow's adventure! I think I need a nap :)

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment