Friday, November 23, 2007

All done!?!

Black Friday shopping has been a tradition of mine for years -- decades, in fact. Starting around junior high, I shopped every year with my friend, Tamara, and her mom, Linda. Years later, the tradition continues with Eryn and our dad. We hit the road at 4:30 a.m. today to get to the Fred Meyer "sock sale" before it opened at 5 a.m. Afterward we navigated a carefully considered plan to hit all the important stores and get all the super deals we hoped not to miss.

At 2:30 p.m., we arrived home and sorted the loot. Amazingly, it looks like I'm done! I've been sale hunting for months, picking out the perfect gifts for those I love. Today's outing finished off the list and left me feeling very good!

Now what will I do for the next five weeks?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment