Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Good day

I went to THS early this morning to help with the first day - just freshmen. I ended up handing out schedules for just 45 minutes before they sent me home. (Tomorrow I will be posted outside the career center for 5 hours - it's a waiting room for students with schedule problems) All dressed up with nowhere to go, I climbed back into bed to finish watching "The Queen", which I started last night. (I liked it, by the way. Interesting peek into the Royal Family) Then it was off to Bi-Mart, WinCo, Hollywood Video and Office Max.
I have a whole bunch of recipes clipped from magazines and such. I decided they need to be organized, but before I put them in a binder, I want to test them out so I only keep the keepers. So I got to work on several that I'd pulled for this week, including a maple oatmeal pie for my pie-loving husband. I threw in "Happy Feet" to pass the time while I prepared dinners for the days ahead, as well as some freezer lunches for the aforementioned husband. (The movie was really cute, though a bit depressing about human abuse of the ocean)

This evening, we're headed out to Davidson's for some great Mexican food with Jacob and Lindsey. Overall, a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment